Mayer Brown JSM today announced that it has advised Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia LLC (TDB) on its recent issuance of US$300 million senior notes due 2015.
The issuance constitutes the most recent public takedown from TDB’s US$700 million Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme updated earlier this year, on which Mayer Brown JSM also advised. The notes were rated B1 by Moody’s.
ING Bank N.V., Singapore Branch and Merrill Lynch International acted as joint lead managers and TDB Capital acted as the co-manager.
TDB is the oldest and largest commercial bank in Mongolia. It offers a full range of banking and financial services and also acts as a primary lender to most of Mongolia’s leading corporations as well as to many foreign corporations.
“Mayer Brown JSM has built a long-standing relationship with TDB and we are delighted to have advised them on yet another international capital markets issuance,” said Jason T. Elder, a partner of Mayer Brown LLP based in Hong Kong. “We see great potential in Mongolia’s banking sector, and we look forward to continue assisting TDB as they explore future business opportunities.”
The Mayer Brown JSM team was led by Corporate partner Jason T. Elder in Hong Kong.
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Development Bank of Mongolia on US$580 Million Bonds Issuance
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Mongolia’s XacBank LLC on US$300 Million EMTN Programme Establishment
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Development Bank of Mongolia on US$600 Million Euro Medium Term Note Programme
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Indika Energy for Its Ground-Breaking Liability Management Exercise and High-yield Bond Issue
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Beijing Enterprises Holdings in US$1 Billion Dual-Tranche Inaugural Debt Issuance