Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP advised PT Adaro Indonesia on its US$1,000,000 loan facility from a consortium of lenders including ANZ, BTMU, CIMB, Citi, CTBC, DBS, HSBC, ING Bank, Maybank, Mizuho Bank, OCBC, SMBC, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB. The loan will be used to refinance existing indebtedness of the company.
Adaro operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia and is one of Indonesia’s most highly respected companies.
Singapore based David Zemans, Melissa Lewis and Cristy Cross, led the Milbank team in advising PT Adaro Indonesia.
Adaro is a long standing client of Milbank. In recent years, Milbank has had the privilege of advising Adaro on all of its major financings including Adaro’s US$800 million high-yield bond issuance, which was the first private sector 10-year bond. Milbank also advised Adaro on its US$950 million LBO and US$400 million high-yield debt offering among several others.
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project
- Allen & Overy – Press Metal’s Debut US Dollar High Yield Bond Marks First High Yield Bond from Malaysia in Over a Decade
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Milbank Acts on Successful Exchange Offer and New Issuance by the Government of Mongolia
- Latham Advises the Republic of Indonesia on Financing of Train 3 of the Tangguh LNG Project