Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented West China Cement Limited in connection with its Regulation S offering of US$400 million of 6.50% senior notes due 2019. West China Cement is one of the leading cement producers in Shaanxi Province. Credit Suisse and Nomura acted as Joint Bookrunners and Joint Lead Managers for the transaction.
The Paul Hastings team included Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, debt capital markets partners David Grimm and Vivian Lam, and associates Tim Sung, Yingying Chen, May Lun, Erika Wan and Dane Johansen.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- New Corporate Partner to Join Morrison & Foerster in Hong Kong
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Paul, Weiss Adds Two Leading Corporate Partners in Hong Kong and Beijing, Names Jeanette Chan as Managing Partner
- Trio of Magic Circle Lawyers Joins Morrison & Foerster as Partners in Asia