Norton Rose Australia has advised the Melbourne Racing Club on the development of its privately owned land surrounding the Caulfield racecourse into a new major urban development project, known as Caulfield Heath which is one of the largest real estate developments in Victoria in recent times.
The development will create a new urban village, seven kilometres from the Melbourne CBD adjacent to a major university and will create a thriving, integrated, mixed use community with access to major transport routes, shopping and recreation designed to integrate with the character and facilities of the surrounding areas.
The creation of a new major urban village so close to the CBD is a ‘once in a generation’ landmark development. The winning consortium which includes Beck Property Group and Probuild Constructions was announced by Melbourne Racing Club on 17 August 2012.
- Latham & Watkins Advises Jazz at Lincoln Center on its Expansion from New York City into Doha
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Leighton Properties on Sale of 567 Collins Street
- King & Wood Mallesons Acts on Perron’s Acquisition of a 50% Interest in Three Centro Shopping Centres
- Simpson Thacher Represents Woori-Blackstone Fund in Its Minority Investment in NS Shopping
- VCCC Project PPP Financial Close a Milestone for Clayton Utz Projects and Finance Teams