Orrick recently advised I2BF Global Ventures, a global technology investment fund, in connection with a $20 million Series B investment in Dauria Aerospace. Dauria Aerospace is a global satellite services company involved in the manufacturing of micro and nano satellites and the development of machine-to-machine wireless communication and earth observation technologies.
The transaction involved five jurisdictions: Russia, Germany, the United States, the British Virgin Islands and Cyprus. A cross-border Orrick team from Moscow, Berlin, Washington, D.C., and Silicon Valley worked on the transaction and included M&A and private equity partner Leo Batalov, international trade and compliance partner Harry Clark, real estate of counsel Albrecht von Breitenbuch, M&A and private equity senior associate Joachim Homeister, employment senior associate Katharina von Rosenstiel, emerging companies managing associate Augie Rakow and corporate associates Maria Kazakova and Elena Homeister.
- Orrick Continues to Grow China M&A and Private Equity Team
- Orrick Grows Hong Kong M&A and Private Equity Team
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Morgan Lewis Expands Commitment to Asia With New Shanghai Office
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong