Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it is representing Sansei Yusoki Co., Ltd., an Osaka-based company engaged in the design, manufacture, repair and maintenance of amusement rides, stage equipment and elevators on its contemplated acquisition of a stake in S&S Worldwide, one of the world’s leading amusement rides and rollercoaster manufacturers located in the U.S. Following the signing of the MOU and the official transfer of shares in July 2012, S&S Worldwide will retain its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Logan, Utah.
The acquisition will strengthen Sansei Yusoki’s operational base in Japan and will play a significant part in expanding its business in overseas markets, especially in the U.S., China and Europe.
- Miller & Martin Represents Larsen MacColl Partners, L.P. in the Sale of S&S Worldwide, Inc.
- Paul Hastings Advises Aeon on Buyout of Warner Mycal from Warner Bros.
- Paul Hastings Advises MISUMI Group on Acquisition of Largest Die Components Maker in the U.S.
- Paul Hastings Advises Publicis on Acquisition of Chinese Digital Marketing Company
- Paul Hastings Advising ABC-Mart, Inc. in US$138M Acquisition of Lacrosse Footwear, Inc.