Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm advised Sino-Ocean Land Holdings Limited (“Sino-Ocean Land”) as the guarantor in relation to the issue by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sino-Ocean Land Treasure Finance I Limited, of the US$500 million 4.625% guaranteed notes due 2019 and US$700 million 6.000% guaranteed notes due 2024.
Sino-Ocean Land is assigned with investment-grade rating and the dual-tranche Notes are expected to be rated “Baa3” by Moody’s, “BBB-” by Fitch and “BBB-” by S&P.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, UBS AG, Hong Kong Branch, DBS Bank Ltd., Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited were the joint lead managers and joint bookrunners.
Sino-Ocean Land and its subsidiaries intend to use the net proceeds to repay existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
The Paul Hastings team in Hong Kong was led by corporate partner Vivian Lam, with support from associates Erika Wan, Dane Johansen and May Lun. The Paul Hastings team in London was led by corporate partner Christian Parker with support from associate Karina Bielkowicz.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Jones Day Welcomes M&A Partner Charles Chau in Hong Kong
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project