Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented UBS, Merrill Lynch International, DBS Bank, ICBC International and Macquarie as the joint lead managers in the issuance of US$400 million 5.125% guaranteed notes (the “Notes”) due 2019 issued by China Overseas Grand Oceans Finance II (Cayman) Limited and guaranteed by China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Ltd (“China Overseas” or the “Company”).
China Overseas is a leading Chinese property developer listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Notes to repay and refinance the existing indebtedness of the Company and its subsidiaries, to finance new and existing projects and for general corporate purposes.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, and capital markets partner David Grimm with support from associates Jordan Baggs, Joy Chen, Dane Johansen and May Lun.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility