Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it advised Franshion Properties (China) Limited (“Franshion Properties”), a Hong Kong-listed PRC property company and subsidiary of state-owned Sinochem Corporation, on its US$500 million U.S. bond offering. The Royal Bank of Scotland, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Standard Chartered Bank were the joint lead managers on the deal.
The notes, due in 2017, have a yield of 4.7% and the proceeds are expected to be used for refinancing of outstanding indebtedness, working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Paul Hastings has advised Franshion Properties on a number of its debt-related transactions, including its debut in the U.S. dollar bond market in 2011 and its landmark private placement of perpetual subordinated convertible securities in 2010.
- Paul Hastings Advises Yuzhou Properties on US$250 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents China SCE on US$200 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents Glorious Property in US$250 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents China SCE in US$150 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents Future Land in RMB1.5 Billion Senior Notes Offering