Simmons & Simmons has advised RWE Technology on their joint venture with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) to develop a leading service company for energy consulting in the region.
RWE Technology is one of Europe’s leading engineering and project management companies. The new company will offer comprehensive energy consulting services not only to energy suppliers in the region, but also to energy related projects in the oil and gas sector; the steel, chemical, aluminium and cement industries; government authorities; and private investors and developers.
Commenting on the transaction, Adrian Nizzola said: ‘‘This is a good example of an important transaction for the energy sector in the UAE. RWE Technology is an important client to the firm and the transaction illustrates our strengths in advising our international clients in the Middle East.”
- Simmons & Simmons Advises Amadeus on Major Agreement with Saudi Airlines
- BLP Opens New Office in Dubai – Office Reinforces the Firm’s Commitment to the Middle East Region
- Simmons & Simmons Continues to Expand in China with Two New Partner Hires
- Simmons and Simmons to Open Singapore Office
- King & Spalding Continues Build Up of Global Disputes Team with Addition of Three-Lawyer International Arbitration Team in the UAE