Shearman & Sterling represented BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and The Bank Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. as joint lead arrangers and joint book managers in connection with a $13 billion financing, a $4.334 million 364-day credit facility, a $4.333 million 3-year credit facility and a $4.333 million 5-year credit facility for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and some of its affiliates.
The Shearman & Sterling team included partners Maura O’Sullivan (New York-Finance), Larry Crouch (Palo Alto-Tax), Esther Jansen (Frankfurt-Finance), and Iain Scoon (London-Tax); of counsel Danforth Newcomb (New York-Litigation); counsel Susan Hobart (New York-Finance), Simon Letherman (London-Tax), and Sharon Lippett (New York-Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits); and associate Jack Prytherch (London-Tax).
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited’s Investment in France’s New AREVA Holding
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Financiers on $1.69 Billion Karot Hydropower Project
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Expands China M&A Outbound Practice With Return of Li Chen
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering