Shearman & Sterling represented Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Guotai Junan Securities (Hong Kong) Limited as initial purchasers in connection with the offering of 7.5% Senior Notes due 2018 in aggregate principal amount of US$250 million by Anton Oilfield Services Group (“Anton Oilfield”).
Listed on the HKEx, Anton Oilfield is a leading independent oilfield services provider in China offering one-stop oil and gas field technical development services to oil companies. Its services and solutions span across drilling technology, well completion, down-hole operations, and oil production phases in the development cycle. Anton Oilfield is headquartered in Beijing with sales offices and operations across China’s major onshore oil and natural gas basins. Outside of China, Anton Oilfield also has an extensive business network across the Middle East, Central Asia, Africa, and Americas with its international headquarters located in Dubai.
The following Shearman & Sterling team advised the initial purchasers in the transaction: partner Kyungwon (Won) Lee (Hong Kong-Capital Markets); counsel Alan Yeung (Hong Kong-Capital Markets) and Chris Chen (Beijing-Capital Markets); associate Wei Fang (Beijing-Capital Markets); international specialists Xiuqin Cao and Shan Wu (both Beijing-Asia Corporate); and special associate Shu Cao (Beijing-Asia Corporate). Partner Philip Urofsky and associate Alison Welcher (both Washington, DC-Litigation) advised on OFAC matters, and counsel Eileen O’Pray and associate Joe Tucci (both Palo Alto-Tax) advised on tax aspects.
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Financiers on $1.69 Billion Karot Hydropower Project
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering