The Firm represented the underwriters of the initial public offering in Hong Kong and Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by Hydoo International Holding Limited (Hydoo International). Hydoo International offered an aggregate of 768,256,000 shares, which raised approximately HK$1.65 Billion (US$212 Million) in gross proceeds for Hydoo International. Hydoo International is a leading developer and operator of large-scale trade centers comprising commercial complex, exhibition and conference centers, office space, warehouse, logistics facilities and residential building in China, with a focus in third- and fourth-tier, and selected second-tier, cities. It is the second largest developer and operator of large-scale trade centers in terms of number of large-scale trade centers in China. The shares of Hydoo International are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. UBS and Morgan Stanley acted as joint global coordinators, joint bookrunners, joint lead managers and joint sponsors; and ABCI, CIMB, CMS, ICBCI and BOCOM International acted as joint bookrunners and joint lead managers.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Celia Lam, Chris Lin, David Lee, Irene Lau and Grace Xu (Corporate). Heidi Lee provided valuable assistance.
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Largest Indonesian IPO in 2016 to Date
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering