The Firm recently represented Bis Industries Group Limited (“BIS”), an Australian portfolio company of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P., in its offering of US$250 million of 11.50%/12.00% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2019, pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. The notes were issued by its subsidiary, Artsonig Pty Limited (“Artsonig”). Goldman Sachs, BofAML, KKR and UBS acted as joint bookrunners for the offering.
BIS is a leading provider of innovative logistics services to the Australian resources sector, where it provides services that are critical to the production phase of the resource project lifecycle. Artsonig used the proceeds of the offering to redeem a portion of its existing PIK notes.
The Simpson Thacher team for this transaction includes Leiming Chen, Richard Fenyes, Blake Dunlap, Lia Toback, Jonathan Ozner, Tianyi Chen and Charles Mathes (Capital Markets); Sinead O’Shea and Jackie Kahng (Credit); and Rob Holo, Jonathan Cantor and Michael Cardella (Tax).
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Bird & Bird Welcomes Two New Dispute Resolution Partners in Asia Pacific
- HFW Continues to Grow Australian Projects Capability
- Jonathan Chu Joins Stephenson Harwood as Partner