The Firm recently represented CHC Helicopter S.A. (“CHC Helicopter”) in an offering of $200 million aggregate principal amount of additional 9.250% Senior Secured Notes due 2020 in reliance on Rule 144A and Regulation S.
CHC Helicopter used the proceeds of the debt offering to repay borrowings under its senior secured revolving credit facility and to pay fees and expenses associated with the offering.
CHC Helicopter is a world-leading commercial operator of medium and heavy helicopters, providing mission-critical services to the offshore oil and gas industry, as well as search and rescue and emergency medical services to government agencies and commercial operators through its Helicopter Services segment.
The Simpson Thacher team for these transactions included Ryan Bekkerus, David Azarkh, Julia Gaffin, Allison Wilson and Aditya Basrur (Capital Markets); Sinead O’Shea and Jonathan Hwang (Banking and Credit); Jonathan Cantor and Chang Won Choi (Tax); Timothy Mulvihill (Environmental); Aimee Adler and Jeannine McSweeney (Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits); and Mardi Merjian (Real Estate).
- Simpson Thacher Represents Joint Placement Agents in Convertible Preference Shares Placement by Alibaba Group
- Simpson Thacher Represents Initial Purchasers in US$500 Million Senior Capital Securities Offering by Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.
- Simpson Thacher Represents KKR in the Sale of Intelligence Holdings
- Simpson Thacher Represents KKR and the Management of Unisteel in the Sale of Unisteel to SFS Group
- Simpson Thacher Represents Home Inns in Proposed US$470 Million Acquisition of Motel 168