Skadden represented Wynn Resorts (Macau) S.A. in connection with a new US$2.3 billion dual currency secured credit facility. The US$2.3 billion secured credit facility consisted of: (i) a US$750 million equivalent fully funded senior secured term loan facility; (ii) a US$1.55 billion equivalent senior secured term loan facility; and (iii) an option to upsize the total senior secured facilities by an additional US$200 million. Borrowings under the senior secured credit facilities will consist of both Hong Kong dollar and US dollar tranches. The borrowings will be used to refinance Wynn Macau’s existing indebtedness and to fund the design, development and construction of Wynn Macau’s new casino resort in the Cotai area of Macau. The total cost of the Wynn Cotai project is expected to be between US$3.5 – US$4 billion.
The Skadden team was led by Hong Kong partner Alan Schiffman.
- White & Case Advises CDB and ICBC on Participation in USD 800 Million Term Loan Facility and SAR 3.969 Billion Advance Payment Guarantee Facility for Saudi Oger Ltd
- Paul Hastings Advises Sino-Ocean Land on US$600 Million Multi-Currency Syndicated Loan Facility
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Pacific Equity Partners and Hoyts Group in Relation to c. US$450 Million Refinancing Facilities
- Corrs Advises Melco Crown Entertainment on Macau Studio City Acquisition
- Appleby Advises Melcro Crown Entertainment Limited on Latest Macau Acquisition