December 2, 2013 … Global law firm White & Case LLP has advised China Development Bank Corporation on its US$800 million loan facility provided to Volvo Personvagnar AB.
The loan facility provided to Volvo Personvagnar AB will be used to support Volvo Car Group in further developing its product program as well as strengthening its capital structure over the coming years.
The term loan facility is the second loan agreement to be entered into between China Development Bank Corporation and Volvo Personvagnar AB with reference to the strategic partnership between the parties, announced on 24 April 2012, and on the back of the €922 million loan provided by China Development Bank Corporation to Volvo Personvagnar AB in 2012.
The White & Case team was led by Beijing partner Xiaoming Li and counsel Xin Wang, assisted by associate Caspar Davey. Stockholm based partner Carl Hugo Parment, assisted by associate Michael Gentili, provided support on Swedish law matters.
- Andre Zhu Joins White & Case as a Partner in Beijing
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on USD 1.7 Billion Financing for Emirates NBD
- White & Case Advises Lenders on US$6.4 Billion Liwa Plastic Industries Complex in Oman
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Pepper Group Limited on A$400m Whole Loan Sale of Residential Mortgage Portfolio