Skadden is serving as co-counsel to Megapolis, one of Russia’s leading consumer goods companies, in its $1.5 billion sale of two separate 20 percent equity interests in cigarette distributor Megapolis Distribution BV to Philip Morris International Inc. and Japan Tobacco Inc., announced on December 4.
- Skadden Adds Corporate Finance Partner Kenji Taneda in Tokyo
- Duane Morris LLP Adds Kening Li, Ph.D., as Partner and Head of Intellectual Property in China
- DLA Piper Expands Singapore Practice, Appoints Nathan Bush as Partner in Litigation and Regulatory Practice
- Akin Gump Advises Trivon Communications on the Sale of Its Stake in Digit One
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million