Skadden is serving as co-counsel to Megapolis, one of Russia’s leading consumer goods companies, in its $1.5 billion sale of two separate 20 percent equity interests in cigarette distributor Megapolis Distribution BV to Philip Morris International Inc. and Japan Tobacco Inc., announced on December 4.
- Skadden Adds Corporate Finance Partner Kenji Taneda in Tokyo
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- DLA Piper Expands Singapore Practice, Appoints Nathan Bush as Partner in Litigation and Regulatory Practice
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Dorsey Opens Beijing Office