Skadden is serving as co-counsel to Megapolis, one of Russia’s leading consumer goods companies, in its $1.5 billion sale of two separate 20 percent equity interests in cigarette distributor Megapolis Distribution BV to Philip Morris International Inc. and Japan Tobacco Inc., announced on December 4.
- Skadden Adds Corporate Finance Partner Kenji Taneda in Tokyo
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- Simpson Thacher Leads Alibaba’s New $4.6B Deal
- Akin Gump Advises LUKOIL on $1.1 Billion Sale of Its 50 Percent Stake in Caspian Investments Resources Ltd. to Sinopec
- Herbert Smith Freehills advise Japan’s Gulliver on investment in Western Australian car dealership network