Ms. Catherine L M Mun has joined Li & Partners as a Partner with effect from 8 September 2015.
Catherine is dual qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong (1998) and England & Wales (2000). She specialises in domestic and international commercial arbitration and litigation, particularly disputes with a cross-border or China element.
Catherine sits as arbitrator and is on the panel of arbitrators of various arbitration institutions including Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC), China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC) and Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration. She is also an accredited mediator. She has written publications on arbitration and is co-author of Chitty on Contract: Hong Kong Specific Contracts and The Hong Kong Arbitration Ordinance: Commentary and Annotations. Catherine also serves as a member of the Board of Review (Inland Review Ordinance) and a chairman of the Appeal Tribunal Panel (Buildings Ordinance).
Catherine is a law graduate from University of Hong Kong (LLB), University of Oxford (BCL) and Tsinghua University (2nd LLB).
Catherine’s arrival will further strengthen our firm and enhance our firm’s disputes capabilities.
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Bird & Bird Welcomes Two New Dispute Resolution Partners in Asia Pacific
- Kathryn Sanger to Join Herbert Smith Freehills’ Leading Asia International Arbitration Team as Partner
- Competition Partner Sébastien Evrard Joins Gibson Dunn in Hong Kong
- CMS Opens Office in Hong Kong