Davis Polk advised Toyota Motor Credit Corporation in connection with an SEC-registered offering in Taiwan of $750 million aggregate principal amount of 4.250% medium-term notes, Series B due 2045. The notes were settled in Euroclear and Clearstream and are listed on the Taipei Exchange (formerly the GreTai Securities Market) and offered to professional institutional investors.
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation provides retail and wholesale financing, retail leasing and certain other financial services to authorized Toyota and Lexus vehicle and Toyota industrial equipment dealers and their customers in the United States (excluding Hawaii) and Puerto Rico. Toyota Motor Credit Corporation is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation of Japan.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Sarah E. Beshar and associates Michael J. Moldowan, Jennifer Pinchevsky, Jeremy Larkins and Jie Zhang. Partners Lucy W. Farr and Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate Koonho Cho provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the New York, Menlo Park and Beijing offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering