Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP, a national law firm, is pleased to welcome David C. Vogel as a partner in the firm’s Kansas City office, along with new associates in Boston, Denver, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Macon.
Vogel specializes in employment defense work, and has spent the past decade defending some of the nation’s largest companies in litigation across the United States. He also counsels clients across the country on a daily basis with regard to employment matters. A former reporter for a daily newspaper, Vogel has represented local and national media outlets with regard to claims of defamation, open records access and related First Amendment matters. David comes to Constangy from Lathrop & Gage, LLP.
The firm has also recently welcomed a new senior counsel and three new associates:
Stacey Mueller has joined Constangy’s Denver office as senior counsel, with particular experience in class and collective actions. She was previously at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
Emily Nelson has joined the Boston office as an associate. She comes to Constangy from Burns & Levinson LLP.
Elizabeth Joiner is a new associate in the Jacksonville office. She comes to Constangy after a two-year clerkship with the Honorable Richard Smoak of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
Claire Fox Cronin recently joined the Macon, Georgia office as an associate. She comes to Constangy from the Elliott Wall Law Firm, LLP.
“I am excited to welcome these talented attorneys to the Constangy family,” said firm executive chair Neil H. Wasser. “We’ve added more than 30 attorneys this year, and we’re not finished yet. While we will continue to grow, our focus is not on being the biggest firm. Our goal has always been to bring together talented attorneys who are committed to working collaboratively to provide outstanding value and service to our clients.”
- Duane Morris LLP Adds Kening Li, Ph.D., as Partner and Head of Intellectual Property in China
- International law firm Vinson & Elkins LLP announced the opening of an office in Taipei, to serve the growing demand of the firm’s clientele in Taiwan and the Asia Pacific.
- Jones Day Welcomes Technology and Life Science IP Litigator Maxwell Fox as Partner in Tokyo
- Simmons & Simmons Asia Employment Practice Continues to Grow
- Latham & Watkins Adds Accomplished Contentious Regulatory Partner in Hong Kong