Alex Stolarsky, German Attorney-at-Law from Beiten Burkhardt’s Moscow office, has joined Dentons’ German Practice in Russia.
Alex’s practice areas include legal consultancy on market entries, M&A transactions, and establishment and operation of joint ventures. He is also a recognized specialist in legislation regulating foreign investments in strategic sectors in Russia. In particular, he advises national and international clients from the automotive, machine-building, pharmacological, medical and media industries on corporate law issues arising when foreign investors enter and operate in the Russian market and when Russian investors enter European markets.
Florian Schneider, Moscow Office Managing Partner and Head of Dentons’ German Practice in Russia, noted: “Alex has outstanding experience of finding effective solutions for German businesses in Russia and in Germany and his arrival will expand and strengthen our German Practice. We attend to the particular need for German-language advice in international markets by setting up German-speaking teams in almost all of our offices. The members of our German Practice Group in Russia speak our clients’ language and also know their business practices and culture to ensure the best advice for their operations in this country”.
- Dentons Advises the Owner of the Soseddushka Retail Chain on the Sale of 100 Stores to X5 Retail Group
- Maria Oleinik and Richard Cowie Bring Added Corporate, M&A and Energy Experience to Dentons
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Dentons and Yulchon Advise the Korean Company GS Home Shopping on the Creation of a Shopping Channel Together with Rostelecom
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination