Sidley Austin has advised on Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.’s initial public offering (“IPO”) on the Philippines Stock Exchange.
The IPO, which raised approximately US$622 million, is thought to be one of the most significant IPOs to be listed in the Philippines. Sidley acted for the underwriters, which included joint global coordinators Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan and UBS AG in the offering. Partner Alex Lloyd in Hong Kong led the Sidley team with support from associate Dorothy Dizon and legal assistants Jacqueline Lam and Eleni Panagios from the Hong Kong office.
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Pacific Capital Markets Practice with China-focused U.S. Hire in Hong Kong
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering