Hogan Lovells has recruited Andy Ferris into its international debt capital markets (IDCM) team in Singapore as a partner. He will join on 3 March.
Andy advises top-tier international and large local underwriting banks, issuers, bond/security trustees and investors on issues of debt and equity-linked instruments throughout the Asia-Pacific region. High profile clients he has advised include Standard Chartered Bank, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and The Bank of New York Mellon.
He will work particularly closely with Singapore IDCM partner Andrew Carey and, in relation to bond restructuring work (in which Hogan Lovells has a market-leading position) with Business Restructuring and Insolvency partner Neil McDonald.
Commenting on Andy’s arrival, Sharon Lewis, global Head of Hogan Lovells’ IDCM practice, said:
“Andy’s experience with underwriting banks and in acting for corporate issuers is a perfect fit with our global IDCM practice, which is a key area of growth for us in Asia.”
“Singapore is a hub for financial services for the many growing economies of South Asia. This makes it a particularly interesting time to join such a highly-regarded global IDCM practice as Hogan Lovells at such an interesting time for Singapore. I look forward to working with the team in Singapore and to continuing to grow the practice globally.”
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Pinsent Masons Expands Tax Team With Singapore Hire
- Ashurst Appoints Restructuring Partner in its Finance Practice
- Simmons & Simmons Asia Employment Practice Continues to Grow
- Morgan Lewis to Expand Pan-China Reach With Addition of Nine Partners in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai