Deacons recently acted for the sole sponsor BNP Paribas Securities (Asia) Limited and the underwriters in relation to the global offering and Main Board listing of Suchuang Gas Corporation Limited in Hong Kong.
Suchuang Gas is the dominant piped natural gas operator in Taicang in Jiangsu Province, China.
The company is expected to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 11 March 2015 and raise up to HK$584 million (subject to the over-allotment option).
The Deacons’ team is led by Ronny Chow, head of the corporate finance practice group and partner Ronnie Bow.
Other firms advising on the matter include Joseph P.C. Lee & Associates (advising the issuer as to Hong Kong law), Grandall Law Firm (Shanghai) (advising the issuer as to PRC law), Appleby (advising the issuer as to Cayman Islands law) and Jingtian & Gongcheng (advising the sponsor as to PRC law).
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Freshfields advises Biostime on US$1.2bn Swisse Wellness acquisition