Davis Polk advised the initial purchasers in connection with a CNY600 million Regulation S offering by Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited of its 9.50% senior notes due 2019.
Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited is a leading property developer and property related service provider in China. It commenced its property development business in Shenzhen in 1996, and has subsequently expanded into, and currently focuses its real estate activities in the Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Zone, the Pearl River Delta region, the Yangtze River Delta region and the Beijing-Tianjin metropolitan region, four of the fastest-growing economic regions in China, and has recently expanded into and plans to also focus on Central China.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner William F. Barron, counsel Gerhard Radtke and registered foreign lawyers Ying Su and Jennifer Liu. Counsel Alon Gurfinkel and associate Omer Harel provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong and London offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering