Wanda Commercial Properties is a Hong Kong-listed commercial real estate investment and operations management company. It is the sole business platform for commercial property investments and operations of Dalian Wanda Group.
Wanda Commercial Properties will raise around HK$2,467.5m (US$317m) through the issue of 856,773,210 rights shares.
The underwriting consortium consists of CITIC Securities International, BOCI and China Merchants Securities.
The Freshfields team was led by corporate partner Richard Wang in Beijing.
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Gilbert + Tobin Advising Qube in $9.05 Billion Consortium Acquisition of Asciano
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Jones Day Welcomes M&A Partner Charles Chau in Hong Kong
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group