Wanda Commercial Properties is a Hong Kong-listed commercial real estate investment and operations management company. It is the sole business platform for commercial property investments and operations of Dalian Wanda Group.
Wanda Commercial Properties will raise around HK$2,467.5m (US$317m) through the issue of 856,773,210 rights shares.
The underwriting consortium consists of CITIC Securities International, BOCI and China Merchants Securities.
The Freshfields team was led by corporate partner Richard Wang in Beijing.
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Gilbert + Tobin Advising Qube in $9.05 Billion Consortium Acquisition of Asciano
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Freshfields has Advised Tianjin Infrastructure on Its Debut International Issuance of US$500m Senior Bonds
- Maria Oleinik and Richard Cowie Bring Added Corporate, M&A and Energy Experience to Dentons