Simpson Thacher recently represented the underwriters as the sole international counsel, led by Barclays, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and UBS, in connection with an offering in reliance of Regulation S of €500,000,000 2.375% Seniors Notes due 2019 by Korea Gas Corporation under its US$5 billion global medium term notes program. The notes were listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Korea Gas Corporation is a government-controlled distributor of natural gas in Korea.
The Simpson Thacher team included Youngjin Sohn, Johneth C. Park and David Joo (Capital Markets).
• Johneth Chongseo Park
• Youngjin Sohn
- Davis Polk Advises Toyota Motor Credit Corporation on Its $750 Million Offering in Taiwan
- Simpson Thacher Leads Alibaba’s New $4.6B Deal
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Largest Indonesian IPO in 2016 to Date