Kirkland & Ellis represents Orchid Asia Group Management Limited, a leading independent Chinese private equity firm, which recently closed its sixth private equity fund Orchid Asia VI. The fund closed at its hard cap with aggregate capital commitments of US$920 million. The fund, which will continue Orchid Asia’s investment strategy in China’s consumer services and products sector and the outsourced manufacturing and services sector, accepted commitments from a broad mix of global institutional investors, including public and private pension plans, endowments and foundations, diversified financial institutions and family offices.
The Kirkland team is led by Hong Kong-based private funds partners Justin Dolling and Carol Liu and private funds associates Juliet Anderson and Jennifer Feng.
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Orrick Continues to Grow China M&A and Private Equity Team
- Morgan Lewis Expands Hong Kong Presence with Addition of Funds Partner
- Akin Gump Advises Abu Dhabi Global Market in Launch of New Foundations Regime