Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented Yuzhou Properties Company Limited (“Yuzhou Properties”), a leading property developer in China’s Fujian province listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, in its issuance of US$300 million 8.625% senior notes (“Notes”) due 2019. BOC International, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and HSBC were the joint lead managers and joint bookrunners.
Yuzhou Properties intends to use the net proceeds of the Notes to repay certain existing indebtedness, to fund the acquisition of land for residential and commercial property development and for general corporate purposes.
Paul Hastings has advised Yuzhou Properties on a number of debt-related transactions over the past few years, including its US$300 million senior notes offering in 2013.
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- DibbsBarker Welcomes New Property Partner in Brisbane
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance