The Firm recently represented the international managers in connection with the initial public offering of AEON REIT Investment Corporation on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, which included an international offering pursuant to Regulation S. The offering raised ¥91.3 billion (approximately $900 million) for the issuer, which was used together with bank financing to acquire an initial portfolio of large-scale retail facilities from the Aeon Group. Nomura, Mizuho and J.P. Morgan acted as international joint lead managers for the offering.
The Simpson Thacher team for the offering included Alan Cannon, A. Reid Monroe-Sheridan and Hiro Senda (Capital Markets).
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Morgan Lewis Adds Asset Management, Corporate & M&A Partner Edward Bennett in Singapore